Barrel Bar Hire – Our barrel bar consists of two old reclaimed whisky barrels and a handmade chunky bar top made by us from reclaimed heavy duty pine boards.
If you are looking for barrel bar hire for your event then the bar has many uses, here are some suggestions / ideas:
- Serving drinks at your marquee / festival style wedding – ask us about our bar accessories package! Contact
- Used as a traditional bar for serving drinks to your guests
- How about a cheese table
- Dessert bar / buffet table
- Canapés / Champagne for toasting
The bar can be hired with or without the coffee sack front cover. Alternatively if you like the idea of the front being covered but don’t like the sacks then how about hiring some of our apple crates to stack in front, these can then be used for glasses / drinks storage etc behind the bar when in use.
L 244cm x W 66cm x Bar Height 95cm
The wooden bar top is very heavy so we recommend that two people lift it when moving.
We offer our barrel bar hire (and other rustic furniture for hire) for all types of events across the UK, however most of our clients are across the South West, some popular areas we cover are:
- Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch
- Swanage / Isle of Purbeck
- The New Forest
Contact Us today to discuss options for your event.
Take a look at our Instagram.